The South Florida Business Aviation Association is a regional aviation group designed to foster and support the growth of business aviation through:
- Representation within local, regional and state government
- Bringing together business aviation interests to promote responsible growth of aviation in South Florida
- Supporting business aviation as an integral part of the local business community, as well as the surrounding community as a whole
- Promoting the values of professional practices, ethical conduct and standards of safety
- Working within the public sector to educate neighbors and inform local governments of the benefits business aviation provides the community
- Demonstrating the significant role business aviation plays within South Florida and the national transportation system
- Increased member visibility through networking opportunities and business referrals
- Timely and informative speakers & events
- Marketing & advertising opportunities
To volunteer with your talents, time and skills, contact Jeff Ramsden
954-359-0208. Our members are our greatest resource.
To support the ongoing organizational activity of the SFBAA,
To support the SFBAA Charity Fund*, please click here
*SFBAA Charity Fund, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous financial donation.